Hitachi Data Systems
www.hds.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

A work place for adults

Senior Palform Engineer (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Hitachi Data Systems

ProsHDS is a mature stable work place. You are expected to come in do good work, and then go home and have a life. The company really seems to care about employee health and well being. Everything from the gym, healthy food, to health check incentives. (Maybe HDS is trying to live up to out motto maybe it's just enlightened self interest...)

ConsThis is a large corpration which is a subsidiary of a large Japanese Megacorp. There is a lot of process for nearly every thing as a result. (The vacation/sick leave scheduling for example seems to be a relic of the 80s, and confuses new hires.) On the whole it's far better than the average large company.

I have had a great experience at hitachi. Everyone treats each other with respect and I do not go to work dreading.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Hitachi Data Systems

Pros: -They are very good at recognition - Salary is very fair -… Cons: - At times a lot of work is received More

Great products great team to work with

Solutions Consultant (Current Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Hitachi Data Systems

Pros: Good company good salary. Balance of life work and… Cons: Sometimes stressful, hard to find information. Advice to Senior Management: Great vision Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hitachi Data Systems.

Worked for Hitachi Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Hitachi Data Systems – Why Work for Us?

Hitachi Spirit Hitachi Spirit is what distinguishes us as the employer and partner of choice. It’s more than our foundation, more than a poster on the wall. It’s how we operate every day, how we get things done. It’s… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hitachi Data Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hitachi Data Systems CEO Jack Domme. All reviews posted anonymously by Hitachi Data Systems employees.