Hitachi Data Systems

www.hds.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Hitachi Data Systems

Great place to work, lots of company perks.

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Santa Clara, CA
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Hitachi Data Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great pay and ethical company. Company has been very stable and pride themself on making a happy workplace. Great benefits as well.

Cons

At times overly structured, sometimes difficult to grow within a department or a field but that depends on the department you are in.

Let your employees think more outside the box, allow for more advancement within teams.

320 Other Employee Reviews for Hitachi Data Systems (View Most Recent)

This is the place to be!

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Hitachi Data Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fantastic Culture - empowerment, trust and respect, upward mobility. It is a great feeling to get up and go to work everyday! I fell so passionate about working at HDS. Also, being a very entreprenuerial culture means that we are not bogged down by bureaucracy. I am sure we will do even better in this year's Fortune's Best Place to Work Survey

Cons

Have to be resourceful to get things done - this can be postive or negative, depending on your personal work style.

Contintue to keep the focus on executing the strategy and keep motivation high - we will WIN!

Uninspiring and career stalling

Current Employee - IT Professional in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - IT Professional in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Hitachi Data Systems full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Salaries are market value and bonuses are fairly consistent. People are friendly with many long term employees and it has a family feel. Newly upgraded on site features like a gym, cafe, and group events. Good place for long term old fashioned 'one position until you retire' type job.

Cons

Very little room for growth, if any. Annual training is listed as benefit, but have been denied it several times. Antiquated internal technologies and resources are usually contractors.

Invest in your loyal employees and encourage a more creative, effective workforce by planning for change and improvement. Embrace the Silicon Valley resources, knowledge, and energy right outside your door!

There are newer employer reviews for Hitachi Data Systems