Ho-Chunk
www.hochunkinc.com Winnebago, NE 150 to 499 Employees

Unsure of what the company's intent was from day to day

Director of Operations (Former Employee)
South Sioux City, NE

ProsGreat Insurance, fair pay, with good people to work around on a day to day situation.

ConsVery unsure of company goals and intent being a government contractor. Unstructured upper management and company presidents not understanding the industry at which they wanted to hold self performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpdate tracking on all self performance activities. Have checks and balances to make sure all employees are meeting set goals and deadlines.

sucks

Defense Analyst (Former Employee)
    Offutt AFB, NE

I worked at Ho-Chunk full-time for more than a year

Pros: a jumping point for future jobs Cons: management is horrible, horrible, horrible. Advice to Senior Management: hire new managers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not for the faint-of-heart

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ho-Chunk full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great benefits for salaried employees (very different from hourly options)… Cons: If you are not native and/or work in the Winnebago office, you are not worth anything to management and the general assumption is that you… Advice to Senior Management: Pick a direction and follow it, make a decision and follow it. Lay out clear… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ho-Chunk.

Worked for Ho-Chunk? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ho-Chunk reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ho-Chunk CEO Lance Morgan. All reviews posted anonymously by Ho-Chunk employees.