Hoag Memorial Hospital
www.hoag.org Newport Beach, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great benefits, excellent views

Telecommunications (Former Employee)
Newport Beach, CA

Prosgreat benefits, talented staff and amazing views, great compensation, excellent environment. you literally work with some of (if not) the best physicians in the world. the nurse staff is amazing as well. GREAT cafeteria with a lot of selections. you dont have to drive off campus for lunch.

Consmicro managing, some wonderful upper management staff leaving for other opportunities & some "bad" mixes of personalities clash in some departments but not all.

Advice to Senior Managementno advice

average nursing salary, average benefits

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hoag Memorial Hospital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Location is convenient. Staff are friendly. Cons: Human Resources is dysfunctional and not on the side of the employee. They violate employee rights and when complaints are filed, nothing is done.… Advice to Senior Management: Realize you are losing qualified personnel to other hospitals because of lack… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Beware of management retaliation & do not enroll your kids in their daycare

Information Technology (Former Employee)

I worked at Hoag Memorial Hospital full-time

Pros: - Life / work balance - Average benefits Cons: - HR retaliation on any employee that dares to complain or suggest anything - Daycare management and personnel is horrible and untruthful (don't take your kids… Advice to Senior Management: Look into the HR practices. Investigate the daycare operations and management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hoag Memorial Hospital.

Worked for Hoag Memorial Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hoag Memorial Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hoag Memorial Hospital CEO Robert Braithwaite. All reviews posted anonymously by Hoag Memorial Hospital employees.