There are newer employer reviews for Hobarama

Stay away!

I have been working at Hobarama

Pros

There is no pros about this place or its owners

Cons

Everything! owners are one track minded! will never listen to anything, but what is in there head! only come here if you want to end a career before it begins

no one can give them advice! they only listen to the voices in there head and due to that it will bring down there house

8 Other Employee Reviews for Hobarama (View Most Recent)

Where is Hoby Now

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Hobarama

Pros

The freedom to work from home and meet great people in the same feild to maybe futher your career in the beverage indusrty.

Cons

I agree with everything above. I have never been treated so poorly from a company in my life. The owner will disappear for months on end because he gets stressed out. when he does come back he expects everything to be corrected with out even addressing the real issues. I disagree with one of the postings saying its better that unemployment because it just a matter of time.

Listen to the employees that are left. Return calls to the distrubitors, if you ingore the issues they just dont go away.

Worst company to work for.

I have been working at Hobarama

Pros

This is a really tough question. Somewhat flexible work schedule with opportunity to develop relationships in the industry would be the best pro.

Cons

I agree with all other negative review on this site. CEO and COO have blinders on and have no idea what it's like to be in sales. They send threatening emails everyday thinking it will motivate the sales staff. Distributors get very annoyed - especially because they do not follow through with incentives CEO and COO promise distributors. My company amex card was frequently declined when out on business trips due to lack of company funds - completely embarassing. Senior management likes to take credit for all of your work.

I have no advice for management. I have no sympathy for anything that happens to this disfunctional cash poor operation.

There are newer employer reviews for Hobarama

Worked for Hobarama? Contribute to the Community!