There are newer employer reviews for Hobarama

Stay away!

I have been working at Hobarama

Pros

There is no pros about this place or its owners

Cons

Everything! owners are one track minded! will never listen to anything, but what is in there head! only come here if you want to end a career before it begins

no one can give them advice! they only listen to the voices in there head and due to that it will bring down there house

8 Other Employee Reviews for Hobarama (View Most Recent)

Worst company to work for.

I have been working at Hobarama

Pros

This is a really tough question. Somewhat flexible work schedule with opportunity to develop relationships in the industry would be the best pro.

Cons

I agree with all other negative review on this site. CEO and COO have blinders on and have no idea what it's like to be in sales. They send threatening emails everyday thinking it will motivate the sales staff. Distributors get very annoyed - especially because they do not follow through with incentives CEO and COO promise distributors. My company amex card was frequently declined when out on business trips due to lack of company funds - completely embarassing. Senior management likes to take credit for all of your work.

I have no advice for management. I have no sympathy for anything that happens to this disfunctional cash poor operation.

Hoby Buppert and Christina Staalstrom - Incompetent and Disfunctional "Leaders"

Former Employee - Former Sales - Couldn't Get Out Soon Enough
    Former Employee - Former Sales - Couldn't Get Out Soon Enough

I worked at Hobarama

Pros

Enjoyed traveling throughout the country for work

Cons

CEO and COO are completely incompetent. Corporate office does not give support to any reps working in the field. Terrible commication between corporate office and reps. There is no room for advancement, nor are you praised for a job well done. CEO and COO do not follow through with incentives promised to employees or distributors. Bonuses are not paid out in full or properly. There is no support, advice or feedback given to employees. Once territories are established throughout the country, sales employees are let go. I was one of the only ones to get out on my own terms before getting fired. Sales team has been let go one by one on a monthly basis.

Senior management does not exist. This company is run primarily by the CEO and COO, who are husband and wife.

There are newer employer reviews for Hobarama