Hobby Lobby
www.hobbylobby.com Oklahoma City, OK 5000+ Employees

I love this company!

Customer Service Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hobby Lobby full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI've been with Hobby Lobby for almost 4 and a half years and love it!

- The company treats their employees well and the pay is great.
- The hours are wonderful, especially for students! 9am to 8pm Mon-Sat (Closed on Sundays)
- We only change our hours the two days after Thanksgiving during the holidays (Fri & Sat: 8am to 9pm) because HL understands that while a profit is important, their employees are MORE important!
- Always being off on Sundays is one of the best benefits!
- Hobby Lobby has values and stands up for what they believe in!
- This company has continued to grow and expand to over 500 stores even through the recession... that has to tell you something about how well it's doing.
- The Green family blesses others with the money they have earned and donate it to a variety of charities.
- There is definitely an opportunity for growth. I started as a Cashier and was promoted to the Customer Service Manager.

While I understand that this company is not for everyone, I have definitely been blessed by my experiences working for Hobby Lobby and would definitely recommend it to a friend. I definitely see myself staying with Hobby Lobby for a few more years.

Cons- The technology is a bit older, but they are working on that.

For me, it's really hard to come up with cons. I know it definitely depends on the store you work at, the management at the store, and how hard you work at your job.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust as you've been doing, keep God at the center of your company, and you will continue to be blessed! I am proud to work for and represent your company! Thank you for providing me with a job!

Didn't get much out of it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hobby Lobby

Pros: Flexible hours, pretty easy, hourly wage is slightly better than… Cons: Rude customers, no benefits for part time, sometimes work full time hours but no full time benefits or… More

Great place to work as far as retail is concerned.

I have been working at Hobby Lobby full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Off on Sundays. Great pay for retail. Cons: Cashiering and maintaining a department at the same time. Advice to Senior Management: Need to weed out the negativity going on amongst the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hobby Lobby.

Worked for Hobby Lobby? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hobby Lobby reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hobby Lobby CEO David Green. All reviews posted anonymously by Hobby Lobby employees.