Hobby Lobby

www.hobbylobby.com

Not bad

Crafts (Current Employee) Arvada, CO

ProsHoliday Bonuses for all employees during Christmas depending on when hired, work around my school schedule, pay is nice, friends with a few employees, Sundays off and being able to do a lot on the floor.

ConsPart timers due all the grunt work, hours cut off and on, hard to get a full time position, do not always promote employees already employed within company and too many projects not enough time.

Advice to Senior ManagementCould you please try to provide the part timers with a chance to get insurance since we do a lot of work just for being part time if not more than full timers it seems at times.

Not a bad job for college

Stockman, Framing Associate (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Hobby Lobby full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Management will depend on your store, I had fair managers with a good sense of humor. -Very flexible, willing to work around classes or… Cons: -Training mainly consists of on-the-job training and some videos, you aren't taught much about anything outside your department unless you go figure it out. -You get… Advice to Senior Management: Some time for actual training in all departments would help employees rapidly assist… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Buyer

Buyer (Current Employee) Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Hobby Lobby full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Christian environment, Great people to work around, Pay is excellent as well as the benefits. If you want to work for a company who's… Cons: store Mgr's have to work a lot of hours Advice to Senior Management: you are the best, keep following God's plan for this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hobby Lobby.

Worked for Hobby Lobby? Contribute to the Community!