Holiday Inn Express
www.hiexpress.com 16 to 50 Employees

Beautiful Work Setting!

Guest Service Manager (Former Employee)
Santa Barbara, CA

I worked at Holiday Inn Express full-time for more than a year

ProsThis was an ideal job for anyone who takes personal pleasure resolving guest disputes. Management gives a lot of latitude with granting the Guest Service Manager the authority to resolve disputes which is invaluable.

ConsAlthough training seminars are provided and encouraged "best practices" are not implemented in the workplace which is too bad. Holiday Inn requires ongoing seminars from all of their management staff but if what is learned is not implemented then you lose the value of those investments.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen employees that I had faced personal problems I had suggested taking advantage of your "Employee Assistance Program" because I saw valuable employees that could have been saved. Unfortunately I was overruled. To have this in place and not take advantage of it is not only disappointing but misleading.

Fun interactions with co-workers and customers.

Guest Service Representative (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Holiday Inn Express part-time for more than a year

Pros: Fun work environment, especially in the evenings. The work environment was uptight when managers were around but in the evenings when only the front desk… Cons: Management really didn't care about their front desk employees. Not a lot of training for new employees… Advice to Senior Management: Management should pay attention to their per/hour workers. They should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

AGM

Assistant General Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Holiday Inn Express full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great guests, hours were ok , Great employees Cons: Going on 8 years. No room to grow. GM/s keeping… Advice to Senior Management: RVP's visit your properties more often. Engage in a conversation with all employees. Support employees ideas/concerns. Keep up with evaluations and raises.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Holiday Inn Express.

Worked for Holiday Inn Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Holiday Inn Express reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Holiday Inn Express employees.