Holiday Inn Express

www.hiexpress.com

Fun interactions with co-workers and customers.

Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsFun work environment, especially in the evenings. The work environment was uptight when managers were around but in the evenings when only the front desk assistant manager is around things are more relaxed.
They hire several time-part employees instead of hiring 1 or 2 full-time employees. This way they don't have to give benefits to most of their employees.

ConsManagement really didn't care about their front desk employees. Not a lot of training for new employees and basically no opportunity to move into more senior positions if you start out in the front desk.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should pay attention to their per/hour workers. They should at least learn their names.

Beautiful Work Setting!

Guest Service Manager (Former Employee) Santa Barbara, CA

I worked at Holiday Inn Express full-time for more than a year

Pros: This was an ideal job for anyone who takes personal pleasure resolving guest disputes. Management gives a… Cons: Although training seminars are provided and encouraged "best practices" are not implemented in the workplace which is too bad. Holiday Inn requires ongoing… Advice to Senior Management: When employees that I had faced personal problems I had suggested taking advantage of your "Employee Assistance Program" because I saw valuable employees that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company, but hotels are individually owned and managed

Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) Ludington, MI

I worked at Holiday Inn Express full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good discount on other IHG hotels throughout the country. For every person you sign up for Priority Club,… Cons: Each hotel is individually owned so management varies at each place. In regards to Priority Club each hotel has to… Advice to Senior Management: To the specific hotel in Ludington, pay your employees more. For what you… More
There are newer reviews on Holiday Inn Express.

Worked for Holiday Inn Express? Contribute to the Community!