Holiday Retirement

www.holidaytouch.com

At first it was the best job I ever had and it slowly became the worst job I ever had

Former Employee - Co-Manager  in  Chelmsford, MA
Former Employee - Co-Manager in Chelmsford, MA

Pros

The best reason to work at holiday was the residence of the people who work there in the building

Cons

The upper management has no clue what's going on in each building and the competition between the managers and the comanagers is terrible we have we had worked for the managers from hell in one building and the managers from heaven in another building

Well it would be to get back all of the managers that they have gotten rid of over the last couple years . But they should at least trained the new people that they have a little bit longer than three weeks.

Other reviews for Holiday Retirement

Holiday is no Holiday.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Pros

You meet some pretty amazing people that will touch your life forever. This is the ONLY thing that I loved about my job, the Residents.

Cons

Holiday is a very cheap company. My values and integrity were tested everyday when we had to tell the residents no, because of management's poor planning and bad budgeting. I would feel awful because the residents deserve so much better than what they are getting.

Hire people who are truly there for the resident and not just to bring home a paycheck, this can be a very rewarding job if there were better people in charge.

Rewarding with regards to my staff, however no support from upper management.

Former Employee - Community Manager  in  Hemet, CA
    Former Employee - Community Manager in Hemet, CA

Pros

Being able to experience the changes in the senior residences that I was responsibile, will always miss them.

Cons

Recruiters and upper management do not really fully explain what the job is really all about. Rude awaking when you have given up everything and you start to spiral down from day one.

The parent company needs to really understand what is expected of them if they want to really compete in the senior retirement business.

There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement.

Worked for Holiday Retirement? Contribute to the Community!