Holiday Retirement

www.holidaytouch.com

A great learning opportunity.

Managers' Assistant (Current Employee) Orem, UT

ProsWorking with the residents is the best part of the job. When you treat them with respect and tend to their needs quickly, they really do seem like family.

ConsI think the biggest "con" when working with Holiday Retirement, at least in the center I work at, is the difficulty in working with two sets of managers. Often times they do not communicate so you either have to tell both sets the same thing, or one doesn't communicate to the other that they have asked you to do a huge project and you get yelled at for being busy all day.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave more defined rolls as to what each set of managers do. Have a good communication system so that nothing gets left on post-its that fall on the floor.

I have never been so micro-managed in my life!

CSL (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Holiday Retirement

Pros: Working with seniors using my past knowledge, consultative skills and… Cons: Know absolutely nothing about selling to seniors!!! Used car sales mentality! They think aggressive selling and closing on a first visit will work with seniors!… Advice to Senior Management: Get a clue. If you're going to hire successful sales persons with Senior Living experience, leave them alone and they'll succeed. And its not by… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

At first it was the best job I ever had and it slowly became the worst job I ever had

Co-Manager (Former Employee) Chelmsford, MA

I worked at Holiday Retirement

Pros: The best reason to work at holiday was the residence… Cons: The upper management has no clue what's going on in each building and the competition between the managers and the comanagers is… Advice to Senior Management: Well it would be to get back all of the managers that they have gotten rid of over the last couple… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Holiday Retirement.

Worked for Holiday Retirement? Contribute to the Community!