There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement

all Sales oriented, no attention to needs of residents and their concerns and they are moving out

I have been working at Holiday Retirement full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits and the time YOU DO spend with seniors is great, they count on you, they need you, we promise them we will be there for them, but once we get them in the door, the demand to work in sales is overwhelming and we don't have the time to do what we promised

Cons

So many hours, need a lot of stamina, no problem for me, but you never get a Holiday paid vacation, I haven't had one since this year.

Assure your managers get their paid vacations, allow us dedicated time with residents

384 Other Employee Reviews for Holiday Retirement (View Most Recent)

Review of cottonwood estates

I have been working at Holiday Retirement part-time

Pros

Flexible Schedule, Hire you automatically that's if they need someone

Cons

The pay is not so good

Unless you are desperate run away as fast as you can ! Major fear of job loss among most employees.

I have been working at Holiday Retirement full-time for more than a year

Pros

Possibly salary plus commission but keep looking.

Cons

Too many chiefs dictating tasks to on site management. No support from regional managers for egregious misbehavior by on site managers towards sales manager. Any other company would not tolerate this type of abuse at the work site. Terminating the abused is a way for this company to sweep problems under the rug. Regional managers are fired or quit due to excessive expectations resulting in constant turnover. Seventy percent turnover for onsite managers.

Head office has turned a blind eye to the proven problems with this company. Numbers are the only thing that matter to them . Holiday retirement has a climate of fear even among the best employees. For the sake of the residents wake up and create major changes without fear tactics!

There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement

Worked for Holiday Retirement? Contribute to the Community!