Holiday Retirement

www.holidaytouch.com

Fast pace, long hours, massive company growth and the best co-workers you could ever imagine!

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) Lake Oswego, OR

ProsThe Co-workers are committed to backing up their team members and achieving great results within a very fluid environment as we work through a massive growth phase.

ConsThe company runs very lean staffing so you have to wear multiple hats and put in long hours in order to keep up with the pace. As we have outsourced many roles to 3rd party agencies we have lost a lot of in house knowledge.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer more perks and incentives to staff besides base salary. It's hard to retain great staff and keep them working through the long hours without any golden handcuffs.

The most exhausting, exasperating experience of my 30 year work history.

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Holiday Retirement full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Residents. Some of the finest folks you could ever spend time with. Even the tough cookies are worth the effort, time and emotional capital. If… Cons: Management at every level, especially regional directors on up. Depending on who your Regional Director is, your life will likely become chaotic and unpredictable. You… Advice to Senior Management: Holiday Retirement was a proud, revered, respected company built by the Bill Colson family from 1971… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Terribly crooked management takes advantage

Sous Chef (Former Employee) Myrtle Beach, SC

I worked at Holiday Retirement full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Simplicity of meal service is good Cons: Poorly run in all aspects Advice to Senior Management: You get what you pay for. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Holiday Retirement.

Worked for Holiday Retirement? Contribute to the Community!