There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement

Make the Best, do YOUR Best ! A Lifestyle

Current Employee - Community Manager

I have been working at Holiday Retirement full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Interactions, diverse duties, making the DIFFERENCE for residents ! Working with seniors and staff and families! Focus and commitment !

Cons

Endless conference calls .. Our cheerleadrs negativity ... WE NEED POSITIVE Feedback ,,, not ALL beat'm up ! We all work extremly hard and actually enjoy the SALES side and showing off our Communities..! We are all mature ADULTS not teenagers who need to be scolded!

Advice to Management

LISTEN to the Community Level Management.... Bring your locations into the year 2013 or OUR competion will swollow us.... Our buildings are breaking down ! Residents we have deserve the BEST for the Lifestyle they are paying all of us for.... if you update they will pay the increases in rent ! And that will pay for the improvements .... Update ALL snack bars .. entties and visual areas !

reviews filtered by
  1. good company values, poor compensation

I have been working at Holiday Retirement part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Company actually cares about employees on all levels, even the hourly wage high school employees.

Cons

Unless you work in management you don't get enough hours or don't get paid enough.

Not a career... a calling... as such, 110% is the norm to be given!

Current Employee - Community Manager

I have been working at Holiday Retirement full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Residents are a true pleasure!... Associates although trying at times, :) really give all to their jobs, and truly try... Some Job Perks...

Cons

Upline needs to understand the entire dynamic of running a community. Regardless of being a "Sales Champion" a manager cannot ignore the residents, operations, safety issues, etc. WE LITERALLY GIVE EVERYTHING WE ARE, as community managers, DO YOU??

Advice to Management

No advice... just a wish that they experience the "community life" from the trenches, "NOT" 60,000 feet.

There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement