There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement

Make the Best, do YOUR Best ! A Lifestyle

I have been working at Holiday Retirement full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Interactions, diverse duties, making the DIFFERENCE for residents ! Working with seniors and staff and families! Focus and commitment !

Cons

Endless conference calls .. Our cheerleadrs negativity ... WE NEED POSITIVE Feedback ,,, not ALL beat'm up ! We all work extremly hard and actually enjoy the SALES side and showing off our Communities..! We are all mature ADULTS not teenagers who need to be scolded!

LISTEN to the Community Level Management.... Bring your locations into the year 2013 or OUR competion will swollow us.... Our buildings are breaking down ! Residents we have deserve the BEST for the Lifestyle they are paying all of us for.... if you update they will pay the increases in rent ! And that will pay for the improvements .... Update ALL snack bars .. entties and visual areas !

384 Other Employee Reviews for Holiday Retirement (View Most Recent)

Not a career... a calling... as such, 110% is the norm to be given!

I have been working at Holiday Retirement full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Residents are a true pleasure!... Associates although trying at times, :) really give all to their jobs, and truly try... Some Job Perks...

Cons

Upline needs to understand the entire dynamic of running a community. Regardless of being a "Sales Champion" a manager cannot ignore the residents, operations, safety issues, etc. WE LITERALLY GIVE EVERYTHING WE ARE, as community managers, DO YOU??

No advice... just a wish that they experience the "community life" from the trenches, "NOT" 60,000 feet.

No support! Constant harassment

Current Employee - Community Sales Leader  in  Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Community Sales Leader in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Holiday Retirement full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with seniors and their families

Cons

They do not care about nor support employees. Must report what you do every four hours not including conference calls to review every lead. They follow your work in the lead system and will send you emails all day long about what you have entered. If you have any spirit of working as a strong independent professional avoid this company at all costs ..micromanagement to the max,,

They don't listen. It would be nice to meet somebody that has worked there longer than 6 months

There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement

Worked for Holiday Retirement? Contribute to the Community!