There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement

Holiday isn't like many report, it is a Great place to work!

I have been working at Holiday Retirement full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Love the reward when dealing with residents, families and employees. Everyone focused on making lives of Seniors better! A great community that is focused on the Resident. The Company does a great job maintaining the buildings. Teamwork is critical, as long as each works together to the common goal. Sales are fun. Functions are divided equally as long as each other carries their weight. It is for someone who has a drive to succeed

Cons

A difficult job, however still fun. Serving anyone who is living is longer than a 9-5 job. The Company does a great job in setting proper staffing in the Community. People who are lazy will not be successful.

Stay the course. Encourage those that express how much they enjoy their job to report on the blog. The Company is getting a bad name because of some bad hires. There are many people like myself who enjoy working here, however we aren't speaking to the good things. As the saying goes, those that don't like something are first to tell others........most cases they are the problem for not liking it. I know there are many people in my Region that really enjoy the work they do. Bad people have bad experiences, however scaring good people away! Nothing is perfect, however you are doing the right thing by being more selective in hiring. Many who aren't successful shouldn't have been selected to be hired to begin with.

399 Other Employee Reviews for Holiday Retirement (View Most Recent)

Not enjoyable.. would not recommend as a job

I worked at Holiday Retirement

Pros

The elderly were very nice

Cons

The managers and cooks were terrible. Very unprofessional.

Find better cooks!

Managers need people skills

Current Employee - Community Bus Driver in Dover, NH
    Current Employee - Community Bus Driver in Dover, NH

I have been working at Holiday Retirement part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The residents are wonderful and become family very quickly

Cons

the managers need to concentrate more on their people skills and less on sales

PLEASE have a training skills class for the management on how to treat people..

There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement