Holiday Retirement

www.holidaytouch.com
  www.holidaytouch.com
There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement

RUN, and never put your parents here!

Former Employee - Community Manager
Former Employee - Community Manager

I worked at Holiday Retirement full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Holiday finally agreed to "settle" their suit. We are all receiving back pay for our hard work and dedication to the residents.

Cons

Management and CSL's are so afraid of getting fired that the entire atmosphere is filled with liars, backstabbers, and tension. You cannot trust anyone who works here, they will pass the blame in a heartbeat. There needs to be more honest and positive communication between staff. This is unlikely to happed due to the constant fear everyone is in,

Quit ignoring the 80% turn-over rate. Residents deserve consistent Managers and things can never run smoothly when your Managers are forced to "sale" more than "care". CSL's also need a more proactive boss, they rarely do their jobs and then force managers to take up the slack.

426 Other Employee Reviews for Holiday Retirement (View Most Recent)

Family Member of Resident--- Very disturbing experience!!!

I worked at Holiday Retirement

Pros

It is Independent living with meals served. An enclosed envioment to provide movement.

Cons

Increased rent yearly, Lack of Contracted Services and Activity, Management changes frequently, Poor Maintance, Poor Holiday Management Owners with only the dollar as their motivation. Management and Corproate always passes the buck about who makes decisions. And best of all, If you Die, you will continue to be charged for the rent another 30 days even if though your not using any of the services, food , utilities, entertainment or transportation.

Learn What Remorse is, Care about the Elderly instead of just seeing an easy Buck AND Reund the 30 day rent you Ripped off from My mothers Bank Account.

Glad to be here

I have been working at Holiday Retirement

Pros

I do believe company is invested in long-term growth and development of employees.

Cons

Compensation could be more competitive

There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement