There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement

One of the best jobs I've ever had!

I have been working at Holiday Retirement full-time

Pros

Great teamwork, a serious commitment to making the residents happy and a vision for the future!

Cons

I'm new - but don't have any right now.

397 Other Employee Reviews for Holiday Retirement (View Most Recent)

Nothing short of horrific.

Former Employee - Community Sales Leader in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Community Sales Leader in Seattle, WA

I worked at Holiday Retirement full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The staff that I worked with and of course, the residents.

Cons

Everything else. The fact that the company even exists is a tragedy, especially for the residents, let alone for the staff.

Jump off a tall building - each and every one of you. The way you treat employees, and for that matter, the residents is appalling. They screw the residents over very discreetly, although sometimes it is more blatant. So incredibly sad that the residents have to put up with their crap. I understand that they have a new CEO now, but I'm sure nothing has changed. I only worked there for a couple of months, and then I literally refused to play their 'games', meaning dishonesty, and constant pestering with calling the same old tired 'leads' in their database. Hell, those aren't leads - they're just names/numbers of people that have made the mistake of giving Holiday Retirement their contact information. And I'm sure every one of those folks now regret it too. Just so incredibly sad how the company is run. I just feel SO sorry for the residents, that's the part that breaks my heart. Some great people living there and to have to put up with constant turnover in the staff is very difficult and stressful for seniors.

And the work/life balance - there is NONE!! Are you really THAT stupid? Happy, satisfied employees will almost ALWAYS perform better and be a true win/win for everybody involved. But you're too ignorant and stupid (yes, there is a difference in your case) to realize that I guess. The constant extreme pressure of the CSL's, Mgr's, the Sous Chef's, etc. Unbelievable. God, you're lucky to get one day off per week. I frankly wish the company would be shut down somehow. It'd be a blessing in so many ways.

Values of Holiday.

Former Employee - Community Manager in Puyallup, WA
    Former Employee - Community Manager in Puyallup, WA

I worked at Holiday Retirement full-time (more than an year)

Pros

not much, the residence was the only thing that kept us working for Holiday.

Cons

Upper management only care about move ins. they do not care about the management teams they have in place. The holiday touch is only a words.

Learn to work better with your managers.

There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement