Holiday Retirement

www.holidaytouch.com
  www.holidaytouch.com
There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement

Working with Seniors is the best part of my job

Current Employee - Enrichment Coordinator in Farmington, CT
Current Employee - Enrichment Coordinator in Farmington, CT

I have been working at Holiday Retirement full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The residents and there families are what keep me going! I love the ability to get creative and provide the best enrichment program that I can. I enjoy working with the team within the community.

Cons

Make up your mind- one day you want us to focus on "X" and then the next day they want us to focus on "Q" with us always changing gears we can never build momentum.

Trust the community team to know what they are doing and stop hounding them for one more tour or move-in. Have more focus on positive than negative.

413 Other Employee Reviews for Holiday Retirement (View Most Recent)

the worst thing I have ever experenced

Former Employee - Community Manager in Missoula, MT
    Former Employee - Community Manager in Missoula, MT

I worked at Holiday Retirement full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The resedents. I fell in love with the people. Could be the best job ever if it was ran by a different company

Cons

everything else. This company sucks so bad they sold themself the profitable buildings and changed their name to progressive senior managment. I sure wish I would have heeded the warnings. I am 47 and have seen a lot of stuff in my life but this for sure is the suckiest job a person could have. So this man was told he had a year to live. The Dr told him to go to work for Grizzly Peak. The man siad how would that make me live longer. The Dr told him it wont but it will sure feal like the longest year of your life

Just quit or hire more attorneys.

Great job, Awful Company To Work For

Former Employee - Community Sales Leader in Wichita, KS
    Former Employee - Community Sales Leader in Wichita, KS

I worked at Holiday Retirement full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working with seniors and the families

Cons

Micro-managed, constant change of direction and too many layers of management.

The on-going problems of high turnover should be looked at closer. Much of this is due to poor management at the mid to upper levels where real changes should and need to be made.You have dissatisfied associates all addressing the same issues and are either not being heard, leaving the company or in some cases let go for not reaching unrealistic move-in goals. The company truly needs to get the advice of an outside and successful business consulting agency, then review the results and make action plans off of those suggestions.
    Have read through these reviews for years and the issues mentioned are consistent month after month, after month. Take notice and make adjustments. Many,quality individuals have left that were the right people for your continued success.

There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement