There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement

Flavor of the Week (Weak) !

Current Employee - Management Team
Current Employee - Management Team

I have been working at Holiday Retirement full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The dedicated associates, our residents and families ! A varied days work ... never boring.
Benefits. A solid Company.

Cons

The endless changes in direction from Upper management. For a very short time Corporate (those above the Community level) backed off on the daily harassment. "Short lived" . When those in the Communities know what is expected, let us do our jobs. "Run it as if it is your business" .. but don't make any decisions. The apartment turns (ha ha) have the new resident pay a Community fee .. but give them No updates.. give them dirty carpet, no ADA Commodes unless they pay for over and above.. penny wise and pound foolish ! Wake up.. the competition is using our weakness as their strength ! Now management teams are going to be expected to absorb the 40+ additional hrs of the CSL. CSL have no internal responsibility. You are making your teams ill.
 Outreach is important 8 hours per week, not 40. Their being out 5 days will just give the CSL an excuse to hide. No way for accountability. The Management teams truly only have 6-8 hrs per week for cross over time. Otherwise the Management Team on duty will be solo. To do it all. New inquiries will suffer and not get the attention needed to convert to move-ins. As the mangers can not tour/serve, dining room duty, do reports, maintenance etc etc. and give the needed attention to the prospects. I guess we will need to no longer invite folks for tours during meal time.

It will never produce more revenue. Proper national advertising will create a ton of qualified traffic into our buildings. The CSL and Teams will have quality inquiries and move ins.

STOP and rethink this direction. Your respect for the Community Teams is non existent. Your best assets should be us. The burn out level will increase and cause further moveouts as teams leave the Company and Residents go to the competition for stability and security.
Quit demanding teams to give up days off and no holidays. We are sure it is not lawful.

397 Other Employee Reviews for Holiday Retirement (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement