There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement

enrichment coordinator assisted livinf

Current Employee - Life Enrichment Coordinator Assisted Living
Current Employee - Life Enrichment Coordinator Assisted Living

I have been working at Holiday Retirement full-time (more than a year)

Pros

residents, staff almost all working toghether. Quality of life work/Life Balance. Great benes :). all the poeple that say no one cares or listens. Do you do your job. I started a little over a year ago have received employee of month and Service of Exellence award.

Cons

Pay could be better

reviews filtered by

Just plain bad. Everyday is emotionally exhausted.

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Holiday Retirement full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Very little / just benefits

Cons

Micro managed, threatened, too many conference calls, run down buildings, no support, too many hours, no respect, no praise, consistent change, No decent raises always 2%, it's a burn out job! You have to keep residents no matter what even if they do not belong anymore due to illness. It's all about occupancy and cold calling. Management requires the sales staff to make up numbers and tours and they spend more time on conference calls than getting the job done. Community managers are pressured consistently. Nothing is ever good enough. Just emotionally exhausting.

It does not matter they do not listen and all have huge egos. What they should do is get new upper management and empower the community management. Let them run the business and stop with every little thing needs approval. It's not working. Manage through motivation not threats!!! You have lost some really quality people due to your ignorance.

Holiday Touch? just what is that ?

I have been working at Holiday Retirement full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The Residents hands down. I will do anything for them I do not care what the guide lines are they pay my wages so you know where you can stick your guide lines

Cons

having to tell my residents NO!!!! I have been thur so many Managers and Co's but the ones I have now are by far the worse I have never known two people that can lie so much and get a way with it . I go to work everyday sick not knowing if that is the day I get the pink slip I stay for my residents I work for them not the company and it's pretty bad when your leader has done things and said things that a normal staff member would have lost their job all they get is a slap on the hand .

If your not a people person This is not the Job for you

There are newer employer reviews for Holiday Retirement