Holistic Pet Source

www.holisticpetsource.com
Unclaimed Profile
There are newer employer reviews for Holistic Pet Source

This experience has been utterly disappointing, because HPS turned out to be an unprofessional/unethical group.

Former Employee - Regional Sales Representative in Nashville, TN
Former Employee - Regional Sales Representative in Nashville, TN

I worked at Holistic Pet Source

Pros

Several of the product lines they distribute are unique to the pet product industry.

Cons

Inexperienced management; Lack of business/logistical/technical infrastructure; Limited support/direction to perform duties; Unethical hiring practices; Disrespect for customers and industry professionals

Advice to Management

Owners should be more hands on to monitor the business practices of new management. Treat employees as assets. Improve ethics.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. it was great I love how they treat employees

Former Employee - Account ExecN in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Account ExecN in New York, NY

I worked at Holistic Pet Source

Pros

awesome people who do good benefits from the people who see the

Cons

I wish they would look more at people who have a desire to help others learn important things through work

Advice to Management

come on

2. Most dishonest owners I have ever met!

I have been working at Holistic Pet Source

Pros

At first it seemed that this was going to be a great place to work, you can bring your pets to work and everyone seemed friendly and helpful. But that did not last very long before the owners, particular the female owner would yell at you and critize you in front of other co-workers! She has no idea what she is doing! She has run so many people off that were good at their job because no one can stand to work for her, and her husband the other owner just lets her do it! Does he not care what is happening to the company????

Cons

Owners create a hostile work enviroment telling us it's a female run company and that we will just have to put up with whatever she (Owner) says. She has favorites in the office which are apparent and they now act like her! I can't wait to find another job and get out of here! Do not come to work here....its horrible!

Advice to Management

The owners need to look at themselves they have hired good leadership and then they chase them off and try to run the company on their own and they just can't do it. She ( owner) has no experience and is so rude to her employees and customers! Learn to treat people with respect!