Hollister Co.

www.hollisterco.com
  www.hollisterco.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hollister Co.

Not that good

Current Employee - Model in Libertyville, IL
Current Employee - Model in Libertyville, IL

I have been working at Hollister Co.

Pros

Well, the managers didn't know what they were doing, they did a poor job of managing, their in their late twenties and they think their still in high school.

Cons

The hours sucked, not only that I had a manager call me in to ask if I could work, on my way their I had a flat tire, called in and told her, she said I still needed to come in, so I drove on the spare tire. When I got there she said she "didn't need me to work anymore."

The kids that work their are pretty chill, but in terms of leadership there is none because all you do is fold clothes and say cheesy tag lines.

840 Other Employee Reviews for Hollister Co. (View Most Recent)

Terrible, you need to work your ass off for nothing.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Hollister Co.

Pros

Okay discount, free uniform, and very flexible. It is a great starting job but does not seem like a job term kind of job.

Cons

The sales are treated like garbage and the models are treated like roman gods. They are always treating sales associates like slaves.

Treat your sales associates better, give better discounts, and stop treating the models like gods. Offering intern positions to associates would be great.

Hard work, little payoff

Former Employee - Impact Team Member in Orange, CA
    Former Employee - Impact Team Member in Orange, CA

I worked at Hollister Co.

Pros

Relaxed environment, working at your own pace to finish any task, a good base rate hourly (higher than any other entry level retail job)

Cons

Lack of teamwork, lack of motivation from other employees, body pat downs and checks, inconsistent payment, lack of compensation for overtime

Be a little choosier when selecting staff

There are newer employer reviews for Hollister Co.