Hollister Incorporated

www.hollister.com

Smoke and Mirrors

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsYou have a job with many good associates. Repeat: Lots of good people.

ConsManagement is more concerned with gaining market share in Ostomy (a dying market) then pursuing Wound care an increasing market. Integrity is a core belief at Hollister but business need trumps that EVERY time. Hollister is good at using opinion, not evidence to support its claims. CMA is the way middle management continues to stay employed.
Old school 60's -70's way of running a company. Boys club. Ideas are not heard . Change is as slow as a slug. Formal business dress, to work in the lab . Tie plus running machine = danger . If you need a job and have very few options try it but be warned.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the corporals not the generals. If something does not work ask our thoughts not tell us to fix it . or "If you really wanted to , you could do it." Good day.

Very laid-back, almost to a fault!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

I have been working at Hollister Incorporated full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: There is a laid-back atmosphere at Hollister and there is… Cons: Management is too passive, you can get away with murder and still keep getting your paycheck. No one seems to be held accountable for… Advice to Senior Management: Look for better supervisors and senior level managers!! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company, most people really care, undergoing change

Marketing (Current Employee) Libertyville, IL

I have been working at Hollister Incorporated full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - amazing manager and associate level people, people that actual care about others - value face to face interactions, regardless of location - support employees traveling globally… Cons: - very strong, unique culture that is not for everyone - formal business dress (ties and suits Mon-Thur) - not open to new ideas -… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hollister Incorporated.

Worked for Hollister Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!