Hollister Staffing

www.hollisterstaff.com
There are newer employer reviews for Hollister Staffing

If you do not want to do sales do not work here.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at Hollister Staffing

Pros

Hollister has great leadership. The managers are great and they have a very open door policy. They really try to develop employees.

Cons

They push everyone into sales. They have a lot of turn over so you are constantly working with new people. They do not have a good commision structure.

Change commisions or increase salaries. Work to improve work life balance for employees. Tell people they are going to end up in sales!

18 Other Employee Reviews for Hollister Staffing (View Most Recent)

Temp Employee over 8 years

Current Employee - Temp Work Mainly At Bain & Company in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Temp Work Mainly At Bain & Company in Boston, MA

I have been working at Hollister Staffing (more than 5 years)

Pros

Hollister temp team is very professional and the same members that I worked with in 2007 are still the members I worked this in late December when I did my last assignment. I work with them in between other careers.

Cons

Not a thing that I would change about Hollister

They are the best run placement firm and temp placement firm I've every met and I always refer people who are looking for a job to Hollister

Overall Great Experience

I worked at Hollister Staffing

Pros

A great place to learn the business of staffing. My role was running a full desk in that I not only recruited for prospects but also hunted new biz. The office was in a great location and work life balance was fair. Almost everyone was willing to help if you showed the drive and aptitude to work hard and succeed. You will network with so many companies many people find thier next job just by showing up.

Cons

The compensation was minimal for the amount of work put in. Unrealistic bonus structures and no real sense of management. Topics of improvement would be brought up and a direction would be talked about but no execution seem to ever happen. High turn over rate; which in fairness is some what a norm in staffing.

A great culture is there, however no one seems to be in charge of managing it.

There are newer employer reviews for Hollister Staffing