There are newer employer reviews for Hollister Staffing

If you do not want to do sales do not work here.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Pros

Hollister has great leadership. The managers are great and they have a very open door policy. They really try to develop employees.

Cons

They push everyone into sales. They have a lot of turn over so you are constantly working with new people. They do not have a good commision structure.

Advice to Management

Change commisions or increase salaries. Work to improve work life balance for employees. Tell people they are going to end up in sales!

Other Employee Reviews for Hollister Staffing

1. I love working at Hollister!

I have been working at Hollister Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The flexibility and the culture are like no other. The CEO has her door open to all employees at all times and genuinely cares about her staff like family. Hard work is definitely recognized and rewarded across the board.

Cons

Can't think of one negative to say about the company or the employees. I guess I am one of those few lucky people who can honestly say they love their jobs!

Advice to Management

If I had to pick one thing to change I would hire some senior staff / leaders with heavy staffing experience to help grow the business.

2. Being a Temp

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Hollister Staffing part-time

Pros

I applied as a way to get a bit of extra money during the summer but retain some freedom in my schedule and this was perfect for that. Temping for different companies introduced me to many I hadn't heard of before, gave me a glimpse of their culture, and even inspired me to apply to a couple in the future.

Cons

Not sure if they don't have many opportunities flowing in or have too many employees available, but I averaged two days of work a week despite calling almost daily to check in. That's another thing, if you do want any postings, its on you to check in constantly.

Hollister Staffing Response

Jul 10, 2015 – Director of Engagement

Thanks for your comment and for the work you are doing. I'm sorry that number of days has been less than you desire but I can assure you we are always focused on keeping you in an active roll. While ... More