Hologic
www.hologic.com Bedford, MA 5000+ Employees

Great products, great sales

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOperational management is very competent. They know how to attack and win markets. Acquisitions actually make sense, although a bit slow to integrate.

ConsToo many employees who served their time given promotions and management responsibilties for no other reason than technical achievement in the past. No clear direction for professional development, especially if you are stuck with a bad boss who has "done the time". Somewhat of a butt-kissing culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo 360 reviews

Growing beyond it's control.

Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Hologic full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The overall products are high quality and they will always… Cons: Growing at a rate that they are confusing customers and… Advice to Senior Management: Stop making up titles for those people that are already in upper management,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Company in flux, but strong.

Manager (Current Employee)
    Marlborough, MA

I have been working at Hologic full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Benefits, decent compensation, high performing workplace with mostly responsive and… Cons: Borderline cronyism in some groups. People promoted to senior positions… Advice to Senior Management: With the recent acquisition, the opportunity exists to clean house...do it! There… More
There are newer reviews on Hologic.

Worked for Hologic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hologic reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hologic CEO Steve MacMillan . All reviews posted anonymously by Hologic employees.