Home Care Delivered

www.homecaredelivered.com

A company with values!

Pros

HCD is a growing company with career growth potential for it's teammates. If you come in, keep a great attitude and remain flexible, adaptable and work hard, you'll see that potential. New recognition program is great! Encourages friendly competition within departments and is a fun way to celebrate accomplishments among the company! Great service awards are given for certain milestones! HCD pays 100% towards one of the health plans for all teammates, no matter how long you've been with the company.

Cons

Not enough parking spaces for all teammates. But I prefer to park off site and walk anyways so not a huge con.

Keep the recognition and celebrations coming! We've got a lot to celebrate!

Other reviews for Home Care Delivered

Great experience, excellent company to work for

Pros

People have integrity. I come to work knowing that we are helping a population of people that need our services. I love working here and would recommend to any of my friends to come and work here. It is a place that I enjoy coming to every day. Thank you to everyone for making it a great place to work.

Cons

Traffic in and out of Innsbrook

Excellent management. Keep up the good work.
    Gordy, you have a great company.

Great company, great values

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Glen Allen, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA

Pros

We help people and have fun while doing it. The company really works hard to make sure they take care of us.

They do company cookouts and the senior management team does the cooking and cleaning. They have an expert in nutrition come in on a regular basis to cook and teach us how to live life in a more healthy fashion. We recently went to a flying squirrels baseball game.

They care about us.

Cons

None! It is a great place to work.

Keep working on the great recognition programs, last month's trophy awards were fun!

There are newer employer reviews for Home Care Delivered.

Worked for Home Care Delivered? Contribute to the Community!