Home Depot Canada

www.homedepot.ca

A great place to work with opportunity for advancement.

ProsHome Depot provides a great benefits package. They care about thier employees and community. They provide opportunity for personal development and advancement opportunities.

ConsPay compensation is comparible to other retail environments, which is not sufficient in this economy. Full time positions do not come up often. Part time associates suffer during slow times of the year.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue with the direction the company is taking. Giving back to the associates is very important. Put district partners in place that support the roles in the store. Some of the district partners (not all) seem to be number pushers and do not play a beneficial role to the stores.

Fullfilling

Specialty Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Home Depot Canada

Pros: Interactive, personnal growth , challenging . A great way to learn… Cons: Benefits for part time associates or equal to none especially for… Advice to Senior Management: Positive reinforcement feedback needs to be stepped up way higher. Waiting for an employee to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

HD Canada

Regional Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Home Depot Canada

Pros: Career Advancement-what you put in,is what you get out of… Cons: Work / Life Balance - expectations take ones self away for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Home Depot Canada.

Worked for Home Depot Canada? Contribute to the Community!