Home Goods
www.homegoods.com Framingham, MA 5000+ Employees

HomeGoods was a great place to work for a part-time job, but I would be hesitant to work there full-time.

Cashier and Stockperson (Former Employee)

I worked at Home Goods

ProsI met a lot of great people working at HomeGoods. Working hourly also allowed me to take time off for classes and other events.

ConsWhile I liked most of the managers, the senior manager at my store seemed out of touch with the rest of the employees. I wish there was more evaluation of senior management, as I felt blame for certain hiccups was sometimes misplaced.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize that some employees are smarter than you think. Evaluate employees based on performance and not misleading attributes such as a young age.

It has its high's and low's, some times its great part time job and others, i wish i had a new one!

Cashier (Current Employee)

I have been working at Home Goods

Pros: Its easy to understand and the basic things that you have to train to do your… Cons: the management team is lazy, no one really follows the rules. every assistant manager has their own set of rules. the store manager doesnt know… Advice to Senior Management: everyone needs to be fair with the associate and not… More

Not good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Home Goods

Pros: 1) Discount 2) Good hours 3) easy job Cons: 1) nasty managers 2) not flexible wiith hours No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Home Goods.

Worked for Home Goods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Home Goods reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Home Goods CEO Ken Canestrari. All reviews posted anonymously by Home Goods employees.