Home Goods
www.homegoods.com Framingham, MA 5000+ Employees

Pretty good place to work

Customer Service (Former Employee)
Manalapan, NJ

I worked at Home Goods part-time for more than a year

ProsGood hours, not too hard work. Raises come yearly and can raise up to I think, a quarter. The money was good and if you do your work you get praised.

ConsUnorganized, Managers can be rude, when others call out you get all of their work and sections to clean. But there is always something to be done and it is a pretty busy store.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore organization, the DIGIs never work, we were always running out of tissue paper.

Review for sales assoc.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Home Goods part-time for less than a year

Pros: It is routine and not very creative Cons: You get to see the back room Advice to Senior Management: ... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great

Back Room Coordinator (Former Employee)
Sarasota, FL

I worked at Home Goods full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Fun place to work. I grew a lot with this company!… Cons: Corporate did not seem to understand how small of a store we were. They would send us way… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Home Goods.

Worked for Home Goods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Home Goods reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Home Goods CEO Ken Canestrari. All reviews posted anonymously by Home Goods employees.