Home Goods

www.homegoods.com
There are newer employer reviews for Home Goods

Home Goods is horrible to it's employees.

Former Employee - Merchandise Coordinator in Madison, MS
Former Employee - Merchandise Coordinator in Madison, MS

I worked at Home Goods full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Getting paid weekly is the only pro to this job. Although it is not much at all.

Cons

Pay only equal to fast food. Cutting hours at the last minute. Not promoting hard working college educated employees.

Find out what is going on the yours stores. Speak to employees to find out what can be improved. Pay a wage that is equal to other stores in your market. Stop telling employees about the profits of your company and give pay that seems like the company is struggling to keep it's doors open. Stop overlooking present employees for advancement. This is the only place I have ever worked where every worker has something negative to say about the company. Have loss prevention associates who's job is to protect the assets of the company and not talk about workers in the store in which they don not know.

193 Other Employee Reviews for Home Goods (View Most Recent)

I have mixed feelings about this place

I have been working at Home Goods

Pros

The customers are alright and the sales associated are great. The hours are flexible and the pay is eh, but for a sales associates you can't expect much.

Cons

The management seems to be the worst thing that's ever happened to this company. Most of the managers look at you and they'd spit in your face if they could.

Take care of your management

The company was fine, the managers I had to work with weren't interested in anyone over 50.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC

I worked at Home Goods part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The have a good assortment of products.

Cons

Sometimes you would be given an assignment by one manager, then be pulled from that to do something else. The first manager would be upset that their assignment was not finished in a timely manner.

There are newer employer reviews for Home Goods