Home Goods

www.homegoods.com

The staff are what really make this place!

Merchandise Coordinator (Current Employee)

ProsI absolutely love my fellow coordinators! I've worked at 3 different Home Goods and each one has had such a wide range of diverse and friendly staff. My home store in CA has the best management ever. Very accommodating and wiling to work with you. They offer full time and part time and are very accommodating to your schedule. This company is doing very well so you can be sure they'll be in business for many years to come! They also have a ton of locations (and they're constantly opening new stores everywhere) and because they're also part of TJMax and Marshall's it gives you lots of opportunities to transfer should you need to.

ConsPay. Compared to a lot of other places the pay is o.k. Also, if you're working at one of the higher volume stores you definitely don't get paid enough for all the different types of work you do. You also only get 30 hours a week as a full time employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease look out for your hard working employees. I've seen so many amazing people who truly care and are fabulous workers leave feeling unappreciated. I believe this is a good company but unfortunately a lot of issues are getting overlooked.

Horrible

I have been working at Home Goods

Pros: Some cool people work there. Due to the pay… Cons: Low pay Horrible customers Horrible management Horrible benefits. This is the only place i've ever worked… Advice to Senior Management: Increase pay, don't cater to all customers, care more about… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Terrible management.

Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) Paramus, NJ

I worked at Home Goods part-time for more than a year

Pros: It was a very busy fast paced environment which made… Cons: As the number 1 store in the company it was so frustrating that we were always understaffed. We got so many customer complaints that the… Advice to Senior Management: Schedule more people to close, and don't expect the supervisors… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Home Goods.

Worked for Home Goods? Contribute to the Community!