There are newer employer reviews for Home Goods

Fun, Engaging, Demanding.

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Cupertino, CA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Home Goods part-time for less than a year

Pros

The best reason to work here is the associates. The Family feeling, friendships are amazing. I always felt welcomed.

Cons

The customers are stuck up, picky and mean. Though they are some that are amazing customers the annoying and stuck up customers were the only con. Office culture is professional. Everything has a place. Leadership is great. Compensation sucks. Why, there are a lot of times an associate would go the extra mile for a customer but some don't even thank you. Then there is the heavy lifting for customers who are too spoiled to pick something under 10 pounds by themselves.

Comparing the same company with other stores who get paid 10 the min wage seems to love their jobs more even better their wages increased, but here we are stuck at 9.13 an hour.

156 Other Employee Reviews for Home Goods (View Most Recent)

Great culture, ever changing work environment

I worked at Home Goods

Pros

Great co-workers and culture, open door policy, and emphasizes on building morale.

Cons

Poor communication during training and management doesn't like the idea of change even if it were to benefit the company.

Home Goods is HORRIBLE.

Former Employee - Back Room Processor  in  Pompton Plains, NJ
    Former Employee - Back Room Processor in Pompton Plains, NJ

I worked at Home Goods part-time for less than a year

Pros

NONE. Getting to leave EARLY from a shift was a PRO.

Cons

This company is absolutely horrible. I could of just been my chain in New Jersey, but good lord I was miserable. I was a seasonal employee. I have worked at other retail places so this wasn't my first job. Only 5 hour shifts at $7.25 an hour. Awful co-workers, and awful managers who didn't respect the jobs we were doing. (I was usually in the back for processing.) So disorganized. I would seriously cry to work everyday and on my way home. I was so glad when my time ended because that place is a HELL HOLE. Stay away!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your act together. (Putting it NICELY. I had to edit this post.)

There are newer employer reviews for Home Goods

Worked for Home Goods? Contribute to the Community!