Home Instead
www.homeinstead.com Omaha, NE 50 to 149 Employees

Rewarding job. Great organization that appreciates their employees with support and encouragement but not compensation.

Caregiver (Former Employee)
Naples, FL

ProsRewarding job. Great managers. Flexible schedule. Ability to work with different clients. Choose your own schedule. Only have to commit to a shift a few days before.

ConsPoor compensation. Minimum hours of work potential are not guaranteed. Random schedule.

Advice to Senior ManagementEducate employees about potential for growth and encourage towards education.

Great job if you like fast paced and long hours for below average pay

Staff Coordinator (Former Employee)
    Franklin, WI

I worked at Home Instead full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The biggest pro was knowing seniors were getting the help they needed. I also felt… Cons: The biggest con would be lack of appreciation. You do not get paid… Advice to Senior Management: When you have an employee doing above and beyond their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Home Instead

Caregiver (Current Employee)
    Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Home Instead part-time for more than a year

Pros: They are a nice company to work for Cons: Sometimes they keep me too busy. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Home Instead.

Worked for Home Instead? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Home Instead reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Home Instead CEO Roger Baumgart. All reviews posted anonymously by Home Instead employees.