Home Instead

HISC in Fort Collins does not care about their employees

Caregiver (Former Employee)
Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Home Instead full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI loved all the clients I had. :)

ConsIgnored by management when asked why I wasn't paid the correct rate. Then they stopped scheduling me even when I was requested to work by clients. :(

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees with respect and listen to their concerns if you want to keep good reliable help. We are people, not just dollar signs for you Mr. Maguire!

Low pay, irregular hours, loved clients

Caregiver (Current Employee)
Murrells Inlet, SC

I have been working at Home Instead part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible, great clients, good support, free in house classes Cons: low pay and hard work, lots of responsibility Advice to Senior Management: You really need to pay people more Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best part was working with clients

Caregiver (Former Employee)
Middletown, CT

I worked at Home Instead full-time for less than a year

Pros: Helping people was very benificial. Spending time with people who appreciated… Cons: No communication between management and caregivers. There was a lot of things happening where it… Advice to Senior Management: Really needs to look into franchised offices. Also the motives… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Home Instead.

Worked for Home Instead? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Home Instead reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Home Instead CEO Paul Hogan. All reviews posted anonymously by Home Instead employees.