Staffing Coordinator

Current Employee - Staff Coordinator
Current Employee - Staff Coordinator

I have been working at Home Instead Senior Care full-time for less than a year

Pros

They provide a great service to seniors that want to remain at home and independent.

Cons

I agree with the Chicago posting in 11/2012, if that review had been posted before I accepted the same position in another state, I would not have accepted or even applied for the job. I give that person a lot of credit for lasting more than a year.

Look at what is really required of this position and make some real changes in the position and salary.

Other Reviews for Home Instead Senior Care

The Finest CareGiver Company in the USA

Current Employee - Home Health Caregiver  in  Hemet, CA
    Current Employee - Home Health Caregiver in Hemet, CA

I have been working at Home Instead Senior Care part-time for less than a year

Pros

The care and love that HISC CareGivers provide for their clients is above and beyond most nursing organizations. The CareGivers have the time to get personal with their clients and care for them as if they were their own family. The owners are so dedicated to this type of care due to the needs of their own family and they deserve many thanks for creating such an organization such as this to care for our ill and elderly family members and friends.

Cons

I have no cons about this company. Everything is done for the client to make them happy and comfortable in their home environment or wherever they may be living.

HomeInstead is a phenomenal company, but Newport News location is horrible :(

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Newport News, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

I worked at Home Instead Senior Care full-time

Pros

Great home healthcare
    Taking care of seniors in need
    Be a Santa to a Senior program is great!
    24 client access to on-call employee is good support

Cons

Owner is not a people-person--can be very harsh at times
    Owner and Manager don't provide clear direction, but they yell at you when you did something wrong
    very uncomfortable working environment--like walking on eggshells
    they fire employees with no warning for the smallest mistake, and then claim they provided "verbal" warnings

need some leadership changes
    need salary increase! client coordinator for dozens of clients only getting 27K??

There are newer employer reviews for Home Instead Senior Care.

Worked for Home Instead Senior Care? Contribute to the Community!