Home Paramount Pest Control
homeparamount.com Forest Hill, MD 150 to 499 Employees

The More You Do For Them, The More They Want...They Are So Greedy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Unhappy Employee Looking for Another Job (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD

ProsBranch works well as a team. Company car and gas card.

ConsThis company is GOING DOWNHILL FAST... The CEO and VP have absolutely no idea what they are doing nor do they have any "in-field" experience at all. They are losing employees left and right and don't even care. All they care about is MONEY, MONEY, MONEY...AND THEN, MORE MONEY !!! They say this is a family owned company...what a crock!!! They could care less about their employees. They overwork you and underpay you.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet out as soon as you can. This company makes promises and doesn't keep them. They make up rules as they go along to prevent Branch Managers and Service Managers from getting their quarterly bonuses. They micro-manage everything you do. There are people holding high positions at Corporate that are clueless as to how to run a successful company.

Waste of time

Sales Inspector (Former Employee)
    Salisbury, MD

I worked at Home Paramount Pest Control

Pros: I enjoyed working with most of my co-workers. My Branch Manager was a… Cons: Compensation plan and benefits package was not very good. High turnover rate. Expensive health insurance coverage, gas reimbursements for personal vehicle… Advice to Senior Management: Get the whole company on the same page and be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It is a work til you drop company

Utility Technician (Current Employee)
    Hamilton, VA

I have been working at Home Paramount Pest Control

Pros: Free training, good people to work with. Cons: No management communication, told false promotions possiblities Advice to Senior Management: Make sure before you tell someone something, make sure it… More
There are newer reviews on Home Paramount Pest Control.

Worked for Home Paramount Pest Control? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Home Paramount Pest Control reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Home Paramount Pest Control CEO Walter A. Tilley. All reviews posted anonymously by Home Paramount Pest Control employees.