Excellent Place To Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Pros

Entrepreneurial atmostphere, your opportunities at ServiceMagic are only limited by your drive and willingness to do the work. Excellent corporate benefits and training.

Cons

You have to be ready to work with many changes in an .com organization.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to the people on the floor that keep the lights on, they good ideas to enhance the organization.

Other Employee Reviews for HomeAdvisor

1. The customers were great, the management left much to be desired, no experience.

Former Employee - HAC Homowner Advocate Consultant in Golden, CO
    Former Employee - HAC Homowner Advocate Consultant in Golden, CO

Pros

Contacting customers and interacting with them was very pleasing. I would often receive compliments from the customers on my work that I would provide to them.

Cons

Management experience was lacking, mostly people that had previously flipped burgers. No real sales experience or appreciation of those that did have expert sales experience. Never any recognition from management, only from the customers.

Advice to Management

Hire professional sales personel, examine their achievments in sales, and how those achievments could further the business and the employees.

No chance to advance

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Golden, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Golden, CO

Pros

Opportunity to make bonuses is good Management genuinely cares about employees

Cons

No chances to advance without outside experience. I have been at SM for 5 years and they wouldn't even give me an interview for a manager position even though I have worked in 4 different departments and have never had any performance warnings. Kind of biased if you ask me

Advice to Management

Look around you, your workers can't barely afford new clothes, give price of living raises at least