There are newer employer reviews for HomeFinder.com

It has been a tremendous opportunity to grow and learn under sales leaders and marketing professionals.

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Inside Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at HomeFinder.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are always growth opportunities- even into other departments. HomeFinder recognizes talent when they see it. Culture is one of a kind. HomeFinder is what you make of it- if you want a company where you can go above and beyond and make proposals to the CEO and senior directors, then this is the place you want to be. It is one in a million where you can say on your resume "I proposed this to the senior director...." and made it happen.

Cons

We're still growing- but can be a positive because there are more great things to come.

Advice to Management

Always try to reward those who show their commitment and loyalty to our brand.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Awesome Work Environment!

Current Employee - Junior Graphic Designer in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Junior Graphic Designer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at HomeFinder.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture here is relaxed and laid back but the employees are passionate and have a drive to produce a great product which makes for a truly amazing experience! How could you not enjoy working at a place that has a motorized cooler you can ride around the office on!

Cons

I can't think of anything that could be considered a company con at the moment. Maybe we communicate through email too much but I think that is more of a personal preference?

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. Great company but...

I have been working at HomeFinder.com

Pros

There is a lot of potential here. The company is making strides and positioning itself to be a major player in the game.

Cons

Management leaves a lot to be desired. Upper management is great but below them you have...well I don't know what you have.

Advice to Management

Showing up would be a great start.

HomeFinder.com Response

Jan 28, 2014 – CEO

This type of feedback is always tough to hear, but we will absolutely take it to heart. I am pretty sure we're already on top of the situation that prompted this review, but in this case we should ... More