HomeScript Pharmacy

www.homescriptpharmacy.com

Fun company, hard working team

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in Chicago, IL

Pros

The people. The team works really hard at providing the best customer service possible. The management team sets a high standard.

Cons

Long hours at times, but that's the norm in the industry. Turnover, but that's expected in the industry. Especially in customer service.

Keep listening to employees. Try bring more patient and invest more in them.

Other reviews for HomeScript Pharmacy

Great place to work if you have No Dreams or Aspirations

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Pros

At the end of the day the only positive aspect of this place are the services offered to patients. Co-workers are also very helpful and friendly.

Cons

Since I started working here the Owner and CFO have been completely responsible for destroying company morale and trust. Any opposition to these two is met with hostility and/or termination.

The turnover rate is high and workers in sweatshops get more respect than employees do here.

Pay raises are non-existent, no matter how well you perform, and you'll be lucky to get minimum wage.

The only honorable thing to do at this point is spare employees the humility and just close this business for good. It's a disgrace to this Country that a company can be run like this while treating employees in such a disposable manner that proves the American Dream is Dead...

Horrible Environment"

Pros

It is tough to find anything positive about this company except for the patients. I focus on the fact that I am helping people by insuring that they get their medication and have some human interaction since many of our customers have no one to help them. This one of the factors that keeps me going the other is my co-workers. We are a tight group and try to support each other.

Cons

The environment here keeps getting worse by the day. It has to be the owner who wrote the 2 fairly positive reviews as no one here is happy. First our pharmacy manager left--he was great and we all respected him, then the new CEO leaves. We were encouraged as some positive changes were being made but now things are worse then ever. The pharmacists are not respected and therefore are unhappy like the rest of us. Expectations are unrealistic and there is no trust or respect for us.

Hire professionals to run the business and back away before you do anymore damage to the business and the staff.

There are newer employer reviews for HomeScript Pharmacy.

Worked for HomeScript Pharmacy? Contribute to the Community!