HomeScript Pharmacy
www.homescriptpharmacy.com Chicago, IL 16 to 50 Employees

Horrible Environment"

(Current Employee)

ProsIt is tough to find anything positive about this company except for the patients. I focus on the fact that I am helping people by insuring that they get their medication and have some human interaction since many of our customers have no one to help them. This one of the factors that keeps me going the other is my co-workers. We are a tight group and try to support each other.

ConsThe environment here keeps getting worse by the day. It has to be the owner who wrote the 2 fairly positive reviews as no one here is happy. First our pharmacy manager left--he was great and we all respected him, then the new CEO leaves. We were encouraged as some positive changes were being made but now things are worse then ever. The pharmacists are not respected and therefore are unhappy like the rest of us. Expectations are unrealistic and there is no trust or respect for us.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire professionals to run the business and back away before you do anymore damage to the business and the staff.

Things get worse on a daily basis

I have been working at HomeScript Pharmacy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Friendly staff--we support and console each other. Feel like I am… Cons: Pay is way below market. CFO and Owner don't have a clue how to run the business. New CEO left and we hoped… Advice to Senior Management: Stop driving the good people out of the company. Start trusting and listening to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Over time the company culture and benefits keep getting more and more depressing.

I have been working at HomeScript Pharmacy full-time

Pros: Hours are daytime Monday through Friday with a set schedule (sometimes you may be required to rotate in a Saturday). Health and dental insurance are good. Coworkers… Cons: The company culture is degrading over time. I was very excited and happy when I first started my job and I enjoyed it for many… Advice to Senior Management: The CFO is creating a toxic work environment - she has been the sole reason that many people have left and that many people do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on HomeScript Pharmacy.

Worked for HomeScript Pharmacy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HomeScript Pharmacy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for HomeScript Pharmacy CEO Aristotle Kornaros. All reviews posted anonymously by HomeScript Pharmacy employees.