HomeScript Pharmacy

There are newer employer reviews for HomeScript Pharmacy

Great place to work if you have No Dreams or Aspirations

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at HomeScript Pharmacy full-time (more than an year)

Pros

At the end of the day the only positive aspect of this place are the services offered to patients. Co-workers are also very helpful and friendly.

Cons

Since I started working here the Owner and CFO have been completely responsible for destroying company morale and trust. Any opposition to these two is met with hostility and/or termination.

The turnover rate is high and workers in sweatshops get more respect than employees do here.

Pay raises are non-existent, no matter how well you perform, and you'll be lucky to get minimum wage.

The only honorable thing to do at this point is spare employees the humility and just close this business for good. It's a disgrace to this Country that a company can be run like this while treating employees in such a disposable manner that proves the American Dream is Dead...

12 Other Employee Reviews for HomeScript Pharmacy (View Most Recent)

Horrible Environment"

I have been working at HomeScript Pharmacy full-time

Pros

It is tough to find anything positive about this company except for the patients. I focus on the fact that I am helping people by insuring that they get their medication and have some human interaction since many of our customers have no one to help them. This one of the factors that keeps me going the other is my co-workers. We are a tight group and try to support each other.

Cons

The environment here keeps getting worse by the day. It has to be the owner who wrote the 2 fairly positive reviews as no one here is happy. First our pharmacy manager left--he was great and we all respected him, then the new CEO leaves. We were encouraged as some positive changes were being made but now things are worse then ever. The pharmacists are not respected and therefore are unhappy like the rest of us. Expectations are unrealistic and there is no trust or respect for us.

Hire professionals to run the business and back away before you do anymore damage to the business and the staff.

Things get worse on a daily basis

I have been working at HomeScript Pharmacy full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Friendly staff--we support and console each other. Feel like I am helping people with the service we provide. Decent insurance benefits.

Cons

Pay is way below market. CFO and Owner don't have a clue how to run the business. New CEO left and we hoped that she would be able to make changes but like the people before her--she was fighting a losing battle. So many good people have left or been driven out by the CFO and Owner. Owner and CFO are so out of touch with reality it is a joke. They don't care about employees or what we say or think. it was obvious when they removed the suggestion box --how silly is that! They manage by fear and intimidation--even the pharmacists are afraid to speak up. The only way to survive and not get axed is to kiss up to them. Everyone is looking for another job--

Stop driving the good people out of the company. Start trusting and listening to your employees or you will lose more good people. Work on improving employee morale.

There are newer employer reviews for HomeScript Pharmacy