HomeSmart International

www.homesmartinternational.com
Unclaimed Profile
There are newer employer reviews for HomeSmart International

I've learned a lot working at this company, overall can be a good place to work.

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Senior Developer in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at HomeSmart International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Growing rapidly and new work is always available. Open to new ideas and solutions to existing problems. Good 401k matching, most people in the company are a pleasure to work with, depending on your position compensation can be acceptable.

Cons

Management. Constant plague of bad managers causing high turn over rates. Very little culture in terms of going to events together or even anything after hours. No clearly defined set of goals for improvement or growth in the company, this includes raises. Vacation policy isn't great but that may change.

Advice to Management

Stop being horrible managers and listen to employees. They might have some words of wisdom. Also it might be helpful if people had a regular set of goals and compensation to work up to based around a regular scheduled, 1 year, 3, year, etc..

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Just a basic Realtor, nothing fancy here -

Current Employee - Realtor - House Flipper in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Realtor - House Flipper in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at HomeSmart International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

For the size of the company, it is well run, organized and they offer a ton of free classes and education. Also, quick on closings to cut checks - AS LONG AS YOU HAVE YOUR PAPERWORK IN!!

Cons

Like any office, brokers can be gruff and take time to call you back. Otherwise, none.

Advice to Management

Allow some "fresh blood" to assist in broker consults. We work hard for our sales and commissions, and personally feel like brokers are not there to fight our battles, just to review our paperwork.

2. Frustrated...

Current Employee - Realtor in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Realtor in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at HomeSmart International full-time

Pros

Compensation plan is the only reason why I stay.

Cons

Backend support not properly staffed or qualified to work effectively. Marketing tools are severely antiquated.

Advice to Management

Hire/train effective staff for paperwork department. Hire staff to update/advance marketing tools.