Homebase Limited
www.homebase.co.uk Milton Keynes, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Overall a good place to work for, a stepping stone for further career progression in another organisation.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Milton Keynes, England (UK)

ProsCan do attitudes in organisation, great communication between staff & management, a pragmatic approach taken to leadership, an opportunity to make a difference, plenty of opportunities at junior levels of the organisation.

ConsA lack of senior opportunities at mid to senior management level, lack of investment in systems; is not really sure what it stands for.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe business needs a review of its HR team - it often acts (or doesn't) in a way detrimental to the progression of the business, rather than the facilitation of management needs.

Friendly team, very basic pay and little incentives

Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee)
    High Wycombe, England (UK)

I worked at Homebase Limited

Pros: The kitchen and bathroom department is the best place to work in HomeBase,… Cons: All other departments give little responsibility, and take little pride… Advice to Senior Management: Give more responsibility and financial incentives to staff. Giving bonuses in… More

It's a great place to work

Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee)
    East Kilbride, Scotland (UK)

I have been working at Homebase Limited part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It's very easy to get on with everyone and it's a very relaxed environment even when dealing… Cons: Unless having worked on shop floor, product knowledge isn't a top priority. I'm lucky to… Advice to Senior Management: I think training on different new products to al colleagues… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Homebase Limited.

Worked for Homebase Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Homebase Limited reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Homebase Limited CEO Paul Loft. All reviews posted anonymously by Homebase Limited employees.