Homeowners Financial Group
homeownersfg.com Scottsdale, AZ 50 to 149 Employees

Growing Company with Small Company Culture

Operations (Current Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Homeowners Financial Group full-time for less than a year

ProsEveryone here is so friendly and positive. Management truly cares about their employees and their community. Cross-training to assist with meeting deadlines is common. Management is working diligently at expanding their operations to accommodate the needs of their sales force. They are working on improving their infrastructure to support the influx of new business and staff. Everything they can do to improve the workplace, they are doing.

ConsThey are a small company going through growing pains. They need to be open to change in order for their company to grow with their increasing volume. There is room for improvement as many of the things they do are still manual and not uniform.

Best company I have ever worked for

Loan Officer (Current Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Homeowners Financial Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: When they say Homeowners Financial Group is an award winning company I now know why. The culture here is unlike any company I have ever… Cons: I can't think of any... Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent company, but clickish

Loan Originator (Former Employee)

I worked at Homeowners Financial Group

Pros: Solid reputation, good brand recognition. Homeowners Financial Group is a… Cons: Processors have too much power over loan files and are over worked causing loan fall out. With giving… Advice to Senior Management: Processors have too much power over loan files and are over worked causing loan fall out. With giving… More

There are newer reviews on Homeowners Financial Group.

Worked for Homeowners Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Homeowners Financial Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Homeowners Financial Group CEO Bill Rogers. All reviews posted anonymously by Homeowners Financial Group employees.