Blah

Current Employee - IT Architect in Boston, MA
Current Employee - IT Architect in Boston, MA

I have been working at Homesite Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not a lot of pressure to perform

Cons

A boring company with old and stale ideas

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

I agree RUN FAR AWAY!!!

Former Employee - Remote Sales Agent in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Remote Sales Agent in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Homesite Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits...nothing else to say!

Cons

I was promised the moon! Great work life balance, A good salary, and Great bonuses with a little work! Great schedule that would only be changed once a year at most, I was like I found the promise land! LOL!! Man was I wrong! there is a after the honey moon period when the promise land turns black! After about the sixth 6 month we were given our second schedule and it was not the best but still do able. Then the fun really started the third schedule change in 8 months and now I was working really bad hours and was not able to have two days off together any longer ( those schedules go to the new poeple that they are bring in, it there honey moon period) Great work live balance and then the other shoe dropped, they were cutting our pay by $10,000.00 and changing the bonus structure were they say that if we just keep selling what we were selling we would be making what we were??? then why the pay cut and the 4th bonus structure change? I mean I was born at night but not last night! I agree with the other comments about do not ask question that do not like that when you call them on there lies they have a great saying and all laugh about it when you question them on there lies that call it "The Great Conspiracy Theories" and then they laugh at you! really! The management is a joke they have know idea what is going on, my supervisor was so over his head he had no idea what was going one....they just write you up, I guess thats the only qualification to be a supervisor for Homesite. You can not take a day off as well if you did it would have to be done three to four months in advance and if your new schedule that would come out in two to three months had you working tose days you had approved off to bad, and if you call out you were written up! Again great work life balance! PLEASE RUN FROM THIS PLACE!

Advice to Management

Advice to the owners or Stock holders Hire really managers that value people and you would save a fortune on training and hiring!

Worst company I have ever been apart of

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Agent in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Homesite Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Get to work from home

Cons

Every review on here is 100% correct about this company. Leadership and management is below average at best. The company is so disorganized and constantly shuffling around agents schedules and shifts, and will be super quick in writing anyone up for anything based on their assumptions, not facts. This company truly has no respect for its employees as you are nothing to them. They are great at telling you what you want to hear at interview time, but once you get in the door, expect to constantly be worrying about your job security with this place.

Advice to Management

Get rid of all your management staff and start over. You have taken a great concept and turned it into a debacle of complete chaos.