Foxconn is dead

Former Employee - Manager
Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Hon Hai

Pros

to be expose to the Asia market, to gain experience in a large manufacturing plant and to expand networking. I don't know if this is 100 words yet but these are all the goods I can say aboiut Foxconn. However, I don't regret working for Foxconn. It might not be a good experience but it's an experience which will broaden your view about the company.

Cons

the worst mangement ever! I've work for Foxconn for 3 years and this is the worst company I've work for.
Salary is low, long working hours without appreciation, unintelligent managers, hardly any benefits, unhealthy unethical business practices and etc. Basically the good to bad ratio is around 1:20

no comment

Other Reviews for Hon Hai

Good job overall except bureaucracy

Current Employee - Program Manager  in  Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

I have been working at Hon Hai full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Many opportunities for people willing to work. People here have chances to work with various tier one customers. Entire business model can be seen.

Cons

bureaucracy is bad thing. People spend too many times on communication because the organization is too big. Extra time is needed for running a simple process.

software engineer

I have been working at Hon Hai full-time

Pros

just for salary reason, not other reason. even salary, compare with working hours it will not better with other company.

Cons

You need to follow some stupid command from CTO. CTO work for himself, he only prompt his teaml's work. When present product to customer, we will doublt he is work for foxconn or not.

Change the CTO

There are newer employer reviews for Hon Hai.

Worked for Hon Hai? Contribute to the Community!