Hon Hai
www.foxconn.com Tucheng City, Taiwan 5000+ Employees

Foxconn is dead

Manager (Former Employee)

Prosto be expose to the Asia market, to gain experience in a large manufacturing plant and to expand networking. I don't know if this is 100 words yet but these are all the goods I can say aboiut Foxconn. However, I don't regret working for Foxconn. It might not be a good experience but it's an experience which will broaden your view about the company.

Consthe worst mangement ever! I've work for Foxconn for 3 years and this is the worst company I've work for.
Salary is low, long working hours without appreciation, unintelligent managers, hardly any benefits, unhealthy unethical business practices and etc. Basically the good to bad ratio is around 1:20

Advice to Senior Managementno comment

Good job overall except bureaucracy

Program Manager (Current Employee)
    Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

I have been working at Hon Hai full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Many opportunities for people willing to work. People here have chances to… Cons: bureaucracy is bad thing. People spend too many times on communication because the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

software engineer

I have been working at Hon Hai full-time

Pros: just for salary reason, not other reason. even salary, compare… Cons: You need to follow some stupid command from CTO. CTO work for himself, he only prompt his… Advice to Senior Management: Change the CTO No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hon Hai.

Worked for Hon Hai? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hon Hai reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hon Hai CEO Terry T.M. Gou. All reviews posted anonymously by Hon Hai employees.