Honda
world.honda.com Tokyo, Japan 5000+ Employees

Working and Salary Guide

Honda (Former Employee)
Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Pros1. Equality based environment. From vice President to even small worker all get the same treatement,Japanese culture follwed.
2. Salary is good.
3. Food is also very good
4. Growth rate very high.
Overall good working conditions.

ConsThe rules are very strict but that too which are needed for the company. The working place is located 1 hour distance from the main city , which while doing up and down gives lot of fatigue. By the end of the day not enough energy to have fun.

It was horrible

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Honda

Pros: Never ever work with Honda Motorcycle Cons: Manner of working, Management, Culture, Co-Employees More

producation enggineer at Fuel Tank line

Producation (Current Employee)
    Alwar (India)

I have been working at Honda full-time for more than a year

Pros: project time is the best period and best learn this… Cons: no any down point of Honda Advice to Senior Management: To Spot best performers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Honda.

Worked for Honda? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Honda reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Honda CEO Takanobu Ito. All reviews posted anonymously by Honda employees.