Honda of America Mfg.
www.ohio.honda.com Marysville, OH 5000+ Employees

Management is too sloppy for my tastes and encourages lazy employees. I can't believe this is Honda!

Honda Associate (Current Employee)
Marysville, OH

I have been working at Honda of America Mfg.

ProsDecent Pay
Job experience
Low pressure for quality
Educating
Some options to move around within plant

ConsTemps get worthless benefits
No real future (temps don't get hired on and some been there for 5-10 years)
Cannot take any day off unless you earned your call-off days
Hard workers are used and not valued
Almost no flexibility to live a real life
Drained of life (overtime-six days aweek)
Filthy air within plant
NOT Multicultural (country, hillbilly) - Allows for people to buddy up and promoat friends
To keep people that don't fit **above** they need to mix and be much more diverse
Everything is breaking down (gotten to be daily now, they aren't upgrading the oldest Honda's American plant, while pouring hundreds of millions in all the others)

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your hard workers and please be professional. I am extremely shocked how bad it can be. Watching a coordinator hitting on women, and light touching. No woman should feel forced to take a man bs. I wish Honda woke up and devote themselves to build a great product. Lazy management tends to take advantage of every way they can and think of themselves first and their Pals!

Great place to learn and build a resume for your next job!

Unit Manager ( Senior Manager) (Former Employee)
Marysville, OH

I worked at Honda of America Mfg.

Pros: Stability and very good benefits! Cons: Compensation for results and not holding people accountable for poor… Advice to Senior Management: Work hard to keep the good people and let the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company overall. Needs a lot of work in the compensation and promotion strategy area

Greensburg, IN

I have been working at Honda of America Mfg.

Pros: Benefits are very good. Job security never in question. Cons: Compensation, lack of flexibility, rotating shifts Advice to Senior Management: figure out your compensation and promotion strategies and keep associates… More

There are newer reviews on Honda of America Mfg..

Worked for Honda of America Mfg.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Honda of America Mfg. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Honda of America Mfg. CEO Tomomi Kosaka. All reviews posted anonymously by Honda of America Mfg. employees.