There are newer employer reviews for Honda of America Mfg.

Great

Former Employee - Engineering Co-Op
Former Employee - Engineering Co-Op

I worked at Honda of America Mfg. as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

great workplace atmosphere, everyone is friendly
great engineering environment for an engineering intern
good benefits and programs for co-ops

Cons

pay is lower than normal
early starting hours

83 Other Employee Reviews for Honda of America Mfg. (View Most Recent)

You're a Hondroid - which means you are disposable

Former Employee - Honda Associate in East Liberty, OH
    Former Employee - Honda Associate in East Liberty, OH

I worked at Honda of America Mfg. full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

When I started in 1997 the Japanese ran the company, the place ran like a well-oiled machine. It was always right man, right job. Benefits and pay were good.

Cons

Americans took over, now no one knows what they're doing, you get the job if you kiss booty, no loyalty to me as an exemplary employee. I had 15 years perfect attendance, was moved to different departments because I would encourage and "fix" the department, and constantly told what a good employee I was... until I tore my shoulder on-line. They threw me away like trash.

Quit paying the attorneys and Private Investigators to try and "catch" me doing something wrong... and use that money to fix my shoulder so I can get well and get back to work!

Great place to work

Current Employee - Engineering Coordinator in Marysville, OH
    Current Employee - Engineering Coordinator in Marysville, OH

I have been working at Honda of America Mfg. full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

You have real responsibilities. Projects are meaningful and you get to see them through from start to finish, which is very rewarding. There are constant challenges with new vehicle designs, manufacturing problems, factory renovations, etc. It's a fast paced workplace that rarely has you feeling bored.

Cons

Not all areas are as exciting as others. Some jobs can be very monotonous and repetitive since this is a mass production factory. However, the company is big, so there are usually opportunities to try out something else that might interest you.

Allow employees to rotate through various areas within the company so they can understand and appreciate the complexity and interdependence of all of our functions. It will open their eyes and help them perform better within their own roles.

There are newer employer reviews for Honda of America Mfg.