Honda of America Mfg.

www.ohio.honda.com

Our Management team Sucks, with one hand they shake your hand with the other they are knifing you in the back!

Material Service Management Team Member (Current Employee) Anna, OH

ProsThe benefits and pay. They put out a very positive image to the public, but the reality is, without the benefits and pay, this place would be a revolving door. Oh ya, I don't want to forget the pretty hats that us folks in MS get to wear to make sure that we are all on one team with the rest of the associates in the company.

ConsManagement is terrible. Open door policy my Xss! The only open door policy is the front door when they kick you out when, not if you get hurt, and are replaced by a temperary associate MCP who Honda leads on telling them they "may" be hired...lol! These are Honda's second teir worker's just like GM and Ford. MCPs will never be hired. Honda is just another auto company trying to cut costs and keep the unions out as long as they can.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvice to AEP plant management would be to have some external Honda safety and ethics personel come in and clean up AEP's MS management team starting with the coordinators and working up to the top.If the things going on in our department were to ever be found out you would all be screwed!

Expect to be injured and unappreciated.

Manufacturing Assc (Former Employee) East Liberty, OH

I worked at Honda of America Mfg.

Pros: Pay Benefits Can't think of any more Did try to keep plants working… Cons: Lazy Management Bad Management Harder you work the more work you get Lazy peoples dream job Place got worse the longer I was there. More… Advice to Senior Management: Promote people who can do the jobs not those who… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to gain experience

Co-Op (Former Employee) Raymond, OH

I worked at Honda of America Mfg.

Pros: Team-focused environment, wearing a uniform every day saves time, saves money,… Cons: pay structure is very flat, not a lot of advancement… Advice to Senior Management: employees should be promoted based on merit, not only on length of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Honda of America Mfg..

Worked for Honda of America Mfg.? Contribute to the Community!